Hotel Sutter offers the best of both worlds: an authentic, Gold Rush-era atmosphere combined with modern comforts. Tastefully appointed rooms with period antiques and multiple on-site spaces in which to dine, drink and relax are ready and waiting for you.
Picture yourself enjoying a morning coffee on the balcony overlooking Main Street or pulling up a barstool in the Lobby Bar, chatting with locals, or settling into the Cellar Lounge, listening to local musicians and sipping an after dinner drink.
Property amenities include:
- 21 guest rooms, including ADA compliant room on every floor; private bath, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, and coffee makers in all rooms
- Four choices for on-site dining and libations: the Sutter Restaurant, the Lobby Bar, Main Street Balcony (self-seating) and the Cellar Lounge
- Close proximity to specialty shops and eateries including over a dozen wine tasting rooms on Main Street
- 3,000+ sq. ft. of private meeting/event space
- Limousine/private car service (with reservation)
- 21-seat wine tasting shuttle to the award-winning wineries of nearby Shenandoah Valley (with reservation)
- Bilingual staff (Spanish & English)
Ready to see our rooms? Click here for room options and availability.